Sinister: Very Important New Website

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Mon Jul 12 11:41:13 BST 1999

Hello petals, how are you? mmm, is that a haircut?  Looks good.

I spent the weekend camping in a Kenneth Williams manner.  Speaking of
which, I need your help.  I've made a new website, The Stuart Murdoch Fan
Site, about how great Stuart is.  L@@K!!

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~calnd/stuart/stuart.htm

Now, if anyone has any interesting facts, or wants to tell other people what
they think the best things about Stuart are, mail the address on the site
and I will add it in (at nightime).   Of course if anyone is really rude or
disrespecful about him, it's your name that goes beside it, not mine.  It's
not nice to be cheeky.

Fond Regards,
  Chris