Sinister: It were all Munchener Freiheit around here when I was a lad

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Jul 12 16:05:42 BST 1999

Hmmm. Alex said:

"It's odd how many people are
under the assumption that being a B&S fan means we all share the same
mindset and are all Soul Mates, which I find vastly amusing. Me thinks
perhaps it is because of the median age of listees, late teens, early 20's."

Mark says in reply:

Don't you think it's kind of a good thing that people who are part of this
community feel comfy enough to share their thoughts and concerns without
having to worry about people abusing or patronising them? Or perhaps I'm
just prickly, having moaned long and hard on the list a couple of days ago.
And don't even *think* about blaming it on people's ages - I really wouldn't
go down that path, chum...

Moving on - this Tigermilk launch thing in London tonight - does it really
start at 11? Oh dear - 25 and perpetually knackered - if anyone from the
list is going, *please* drop me a line and let me know as Miss Vicky
(resplendent in her plaster cast which could really benefit for some
sinister witticisms) and I still need some persuading (alternatively, write
to me and tell me not to go - it'd be the best for all concerned, I expect)

Urgh - work is on the busy side, so bye f'now - oh yes, MissV and I should
be heading back over to NYC in October, so if anyone wants to do funky and
possibly illegal things with us, please let me know ....

Urgh was the word...
Mark xxxx