Sinister: be a world child, form a circle

fountainhead fountainhead at xxx.net
Mon Jul 12 17:57:56 BST 1999

hello ye sinster people

the powers that be hath gifted me 'a voice' so that i may
become a living and breathing part of this list.

as i'm sure you're all far too busy listening to your shiny
new copies of 'tigermilk', i'll be brief.  i just wanted to say
a bit of a hello.  if you're interested, my name is either lee
or fountainhead (spot the real one).  i'm 22.  i live in
nottingham.  i'm just getting over my annual personal
crisis which means that it should be about eleven and
a half months before i even dream of bothering you with
personal problems.

aside from the lovely b&s you might find me listening
to radiohead, rem, the tindersticks, blur, christy moore,
the bluetones and anyone who played at bowlie.  ok,
there a a couple of hundred others, but nobody cares.

that's about it.  i've enjoyed reading your messages over
the last few weeks, and hated being prevented from
replying to many of them.  such is life.

be good now, and i'll see you all soon.

f.
--
http://fly.to/fountain (if you like)