Sinister: Smiths+Good Luck=Lucksmiths???

fountainhead fountainhead at xxx.net
Mon Jul 12 19:52:08 BST 1999

>From analysing who influenced Belle and Sebastian or carry on influencing
>them along their works,to see they have become 'Influential' too : The
>Lucksmiths are playing in Nottingham in ten days and they are announced as
>some pocketsized B&S.Lovely definition.Really manageable and wee.

ohmigod

i read that and thought to myself 'golly, i'd go and see them if it weren't
for the fact that my own band are playing a gig in nottingham that night.

now it turns out that they're on our bill.

small small world

the moral of this story is - be at the bunkers hill inn in nottingham
a week thursday.

f.