Sinister: Well she was just seventeen...

B o b b y rgpietru at xxx.edu
Mon Jul 12 22:09:47 BST 1999

>I hope people are making an effort to see Marine Research as they trudge
>across this vast land of ours.  They put on a great show and are really
>nice folks to boot.  They were awesome in Philly last Thursday...anybody
>to share?

I would have to agree that they were quite brilliant in boston aswell. I was
surprisingly UN-show-weary considering i hadn't heard a single song previous to
seeing them live (going solely on the fact that i loved heavenly). Not to
mention
great dancing on Amelia's behalf. I don't think anyone will be
dissappointed in the
new songs they are in the usual tradition.
        I must say i am jealous of Ben getting to see them in philly in
something much
more like a garage than a club.

on a B&S note, I went to tower today to see if Tigermilk would be released
at midnight,
the girl at the counter insisted that the * US * release came out in June
and that the computer
said there were 10 copies on display.  unsurprisingly, there weren't.
unfortunately, i never
found out if you can get it at midnight or not because as far as she was
concerned it is already out.
shrug.

>Tiger what?
>Tiger who?
>(with apologies to Jay-Z)

can i get a what what ?

-bobby.

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry"

rgpietru at student.berklee.edu
http://enfant-sonology.iwarp.com