Sinister: (a boy going tigermilking - london)

A. Memon memon at xxx.com
Mon Jul 12 22:10:32 BST 1999

hello,

i'm amos.

i'm going tigermilking tonight in london.

having been blown out by four so called friends (ok, its not that bad) i have decided to take matters into my own hand....i'm going on my jack jones tonight (thats "on my own" for anyone not familiar with cockney).

i'm fairly approachable, ok, i dont bite, and i know some really unfunny jokes.

i'll be easy to spot tonight:
i'll be wearing a blue t-shirt with the word "baltimore" in a tri-colour design, you know, like the french flag.    red     white   and    blue.

erm, either this will work, or i'll feel really unwanted (ha ha ha - woah, this is serious)
in that case i'll email you all for counselling.

thanks!
amos