Sinister: Sex and Drugs and Rock 'n Roll

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 12 22:58:37 BST 1999

Hi Poptarts.
 I just got back from the drunken,tented,trouser fumbling sunshine-fest that
is T in the Park.Hence the subject line which pretty much described my
weekend.Except for the sex.Although not for want of trying.And..um..the
drugs...ditto.

Although B&S will never play the fest ever,I did spot 3 Sinister t-shirts,1
study at Stow and 6 badges (Although no arab straps..Odd that)

Anyway,the main point of my rambling:Beg,steal,buy or borrow a Mowglai "Blur
are shite" T-shirt.The most stylishly elegant garment I have seen all year.

Steve.Still sunny natured but slightly sexually tense.xxxx