Sinister: Primrose Hill PICNIC 22ND JULY LONDON!!

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Mon Jul 12 23:36:16 BST 1999

hello picniclovers..

here more details..

The picnic on the 22nd will be a blast as well already know:)

bring your tapeplayer, guitars, etc

food of course and wine:)

it will take place:
22nd JULY
Primrose Hill
16.00 (that is four o clock in the afternoon)
until late..

the place to meet is best at camden tube, yet I don't know where wich tube
entrace etc....that I need help with!!! can anyone help me??

be there and well have a blast

If you cannot make it on time just stroal up the hill and shout for BELLE
and we will answer SEBASTIAN in return!! that's a deal!!!

hugs people

I'm so happy that there are so many people coming..

jenn, jessica ,andrew, steve, martin,dougal, chris, john, paul and a bunch
of their friends and yes ofcorse me, jonas, kat ,anna ,sophia and two other
swedish girls

join us you too..the more the merrier of course..

hugs becka
http://travel.to/blondie

PS
I heard some people are making a bojkott to our picnic by having another one
the weekend after..well people join both..but we are only there next week so
we cannot joing both so therefore it is up to you if you want to have a
laugh with some swedish folks:)

hugs again