Sinister: Sex and Drugs and Rock 'n Roll

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 13 02:10:00 BST 1999

T in the park was fantastic.
I met richard colburn and got his autograph, how exciting huh kids!
It was so cool loads of people talk to you just for having a belle and
sebastian t-shirt on (blue cartoon saturday, study at stow sunday)
mogwai were fantastic, bought the t-shirt, which offended my little sister
intensely, although i am fond of a bit of blur.
delgados were a little disapointing, snow patrol were great, despite being
stuch in such a pish wee tent, idlewild was painful yet rewarding, mercury
rev were fantastic again, and their bass player was the only band member
from the whole weekend to respond to the "curious lemon" which was a
plastic lemon i found on the ground and became rather attached to.

Sun visors are the new black!

colin.