Sinister: search;smut

Taranicole at xxx.com Taranicole at xxx.com
Tue Jul 13 03:02:31 BST 1999

nobody's mentioned it as of the most received digest sister girl here
received... Soooooo.... am i the only one who almost wet her pants in
shock-recognition stylee last night, when i was watching 120 minutes (shh,
not a word to anyone, it was a one time thing, i promise) and saw the
Pavement video and noticed That One Dude, Not Steve Malkmus, But a Bassist or
Guitarist Or Something (called Scott or Mike or Brad or something), sportin
the Study at Stow t--shirt? Yea-ha. At first I thought, "Naw, couldn't be,
it's just another ill-fitting top in the same hideous shade of blue" but
after a couple more glances realised it WAS SO.  Damn them, you just *know*
this will just catch on, Pavement being the arbiters of style for America's
Youth like they are. (I am pretty sure they have a lot to do with capri pants
coming back in fashion....) Now EVERYBODY's gonna have one. *SIGH*

so... that's it really.  but oh, one other thing I always wondered, whenever
I go to the Sinister Search engine, why is it that instead of showing
something such as, "Books; favorite" it's always cued up to search for things
like, "boobs;elves" or "Isobel;farts" and once (i SWEAR!)
"lesbians;underwear"???  is this a joke, like part of something Paul's done
for a laugh and it's MEANT to be that way or are these actual searches you
filthy minded little scamps are doing?? Really!!

The Real World Hawaii is about to come on, must be going...

tata,
Tara

"Goodbye guys."
--Kenny, in the new South Park movie