Sinister: pristine cataclysmic swirlie

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Tue Jul 13 03:23:08 BST 1999

what the 'poop' is up with my subject line?

now that's for YOU to find out.

yes YOU.  the boys with the offensive smirking cajoling whippernsapper
smiles that permeate the metallic green film with the surface tension of a
thirty year penny surrounding the spider web salsa plate that is balanced
between my eyes and your tongue.  and the girls, oh the girls.  well i'm not
even going to go into that.

i think i just had a mental spasm.  one of those, y'know?

well, this post has LOTS of b&s content, compared, well, to my other ones.

i am first declaring myself eligible for the next dc picnic!  that's right,
when it does occur this fall, i'll be in winston-salem nc and will be much
closer to dc.  jygsaw dave already remarked to me the plan to have said
picnic at king's dominion.  all i say is: yes!!! yes!!!  i have the fondest
memories of king's dominion.  two summers ago my one time best friend (he's
turned pretentious and obtuse) spent three complete days there, riding the
anaconda roller coaster 43 times in one day!  that's right, i'm crazy.  i'm
loooooooooooney!  woohooooooo kiddies!

dave said he 'didn't dig roller coasters because i slobber too much on them'
or something.  that seems troubling, for dave is more of a man than i am.
ahh!

so i am proposing a picnic in late august, early september, ok?  i say a
whole weekend, but i'll need somewhere to stay...hmmm.

all dc listees email me so we can all know each other when it happens.
well, i understand i'm sort of the 'new guy', but the kids who have been on
the dc hills since the beginning need to open their arms to blakie.

b&s content:  i skipped out on work for half an hour (i told people i had to
go get allergy shots) to run home and check for tigermilk in my mailbox.  i
was so excited because i could just feel that it was sitting there, waiting.
but my premonition went awry, and there was nothing.  maybe tomorrow?

well dc listees lets here it!

i love you all
blake xx

i just got the Magnetic Fields 'Holiday' and i think it's so coool how
stephen sings 'butts'.

hehe!