Sinister: He wore a what?!?

Heatrexo at xxx.com Heatrexo at xxx.com
Tue Jul 13 04:31:16 BST 1999

Hi everyone...

    Mr. Pavement wearing the Study at Stow shirt.. I don't think this will
catch on with America's youth. The only people who look up to Pavement for
advice are Blur..

as for another strange Stow sighting.. I got information from Hampshire
College and one of the students was wearing it in one of the pictures showing
student housing.. I tried to convince my parents to spend $30,000 a year on
college..but they said a collective big no.. is this anyone on sinister?

tomorrow i'm going Tigermilking when i wake up. Hopefully the record store
i'm going to will have it. the store makes me giggle because all of the
employees have forgotten that the big hair days of the 80's are over. So they
always play some form of Poison or Ratt....and... they have a wide variety of
autographs from the likes of Winger, Kiss, Great White.. it's a very classy
place.

enough about me..

hopefully everyone is doing just great...

forever losing it,
Heatherxoxo

"waiting until life becomes a fairy tale"