Sinister: Reality - I don't think so, not yet.

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Jul 13 16:38:12 BST 1999

Popkids,

My friend Hannah and I took a bus to the next little town away from
hertford yesterday, and on the way back an old man fell asleep on her
shoulder and dribbled. I havent laughed so much since I saw John Otway on
the Glastonbury coverage, shagging the floor with a drum machine down his
pants. I've been wanting to mention John Otway for weeks - did anyone else
see this? I laughed for about ten minutes, and then laughed some more. Then
I went to bed and couldn't sleep because I kept bursting into fits of
giggles. Theres nothing better for a sad head, is there? Than *really*
laughing.

I've been wanting to mention Hefner too - they're. If you havent bought
anything of theirs, why not? I was watching something quite late on bbc2
last night, where they said radio one layer so many sounds over the actual
records and the djs actual voices, you're actually hearing "Go, go now, go
to the record shop and buy the new Boyzone single. get in the car. go"
about three layers in. Is that why I've been craving after Steps? I expect
Pete Waterman knows all about subliminal messages.

My photo has now been added to the sinister photo page - fame at last! it's
blurry and arty, and it looks like I'm not wearing any clothes. Which I am,
I'd like to add. If you've voted for me in the listcrush, will you tell me
who you are? I'm so bored.

Erica