Sinister: Tigermilk giveway the end!

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 13 19:53:58 BST 1999

Good evening,

Thanks to everyone who got in touch with either Amanda or myself.  We'll be
contacting you all within the next day.  The giveaway has now given way
though so the only reason to look at our web pages now is to look at our
webpages :o)

JJ wrote:

> Finally got the Pernice Brothers album 'Overcome by Happiness' at the
> weekend, you really should all get it, it's wonderful.

You really should & while you're at it check out anything you can find by
Joe Pernice's previous band The Scud Mountain Boys.

byebye

steve