Sinister: its just your imagination rolling over the past

XbeambugX at xxx.com XbeambugX at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 04:51:12 BST 1999

my lovely sinister friends.  ive crawled out from under my fingerpainting for
the night just to share with you all.   it takes much to pull me away from
fingerpaints... so.   yah.  ill leave it at that.  :)

my foremost reason for posting this night is to make a plea for a glasgow
meet-up in october.   moving to the states some years ago, i am venturing
back as i do every year.  unlike most years, though, i will be amongst my
family for the likeness of a month...  and in the city no less.   so i
declare a meetup would really make me smile.

if my aunt still has my goofy purple bike... ill be riding that about the
town.   i only hope the white basket on the handlebars with silly plastic
flowers is still intact.

i didnt order/buy/ listen (to) the "new" tigermilk yet.  im so fond of my
copy that i wish to not get a new one.   i dont know.   it feels too awkward.
 it makes me feel.... olde.
erm, well, something along those lines.  change and i, we dont get along too
well at times.

fountainhead mentioned [ohh how i love the ayn rand]:

my dear, you are not alone.  i despise the heat.   it makes me cranky.
generally, im quite nice.   but get me in the hot sun and i become oh....
well... not so nice.   and who DOES get tan anymore??  oh the sun is just
evil.   i would rather wear sweaters all summer.  and shorts... i own none.
is this too much information?  perhaps.

justin w.[of felonius monk fame]  asked for other oklahoma-sinsterines.   im
not one.  but i do live in ohio.  well, thats far away from oklahoma.  but
are their any other sinister kids in ohio?  im willing  to bet not.   but we
shall see....  well... miss marie is here in spirit!  arent you, dear?

i have this tradition, every night that the stars [in the sky] are visible.
i sit outside and gaze up and name them... sometimes goofy names, sometimes
friends names.... oh you know.   just names.   some i see often, like the
star i named "rosie" [who bears the same name as my car... bless her].  and
some i dont... like "beauford."  he doesnt come out much.   i found it odd
tonight because i am losing track of where my stars reside.  (so ive been
doing this for years, obviously.  should i be seeking professional help?)

alright.  my fingerpaints are calling for me.  i just must finish this last
piece....

loves. amanda.

*where always its Spring) and everyones in love and flowers pick themselves.*
---e.e.cummings