Sinister: Q. Whats got three legs, five arms and sits up a tree dribbling?

ScoDog1441 at xxx.com ScoDog1441 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 09:28:21 BST 1999

Answer at the bottom of this mail.

Well my Sini's, i have hearby claimed the office record for the longest
continued CD repeat, with Tigermilk having managed to take pride of place as
our hold music for Friday, Monday, Tuesday and today.  A grand total of,
oooh, lots of days.  God bless CD's.  It means that i can again listen to
said recording in the car for the first time since some very nice people
'borrowed' my car cassette player.  for the 2nd time.  With this facility in
mind, i attempted to convert some more non-believers on Sunday with a four
hour round trip from Milton Keynes to Stroud and that ol' repeat function
turned on.  Needless to say it didnt work and i had them begging for the top
40 all the way home.  "Sorry, cant hear you in the back, the musics too loud"
ahahaha.

What else did i want to say.  Oh yes, thanks to those who answered my request
for sinister Blackpool ideas.  Im playing there again this weekend and Sky
Sports are recording, so i'll try and get a b&s t-shirt on to give you all a
reason to stop watching MTV and start Scottydog spotting.

Having been a bit liberal with the delete key, i cant remember who the said
the following.  To the person who said they'd been in the AOL music chat
room: Dont go there (go to #sinister instead !).  And to the person who
mis-heard "The centre of my so called penis...": Keep on mis-hearing.

And anyone who wants to know the answer to the subject line teaser can mail
me.

Scottydogboredatworkwhyyeshowcanyoutell