Sinister: enjoy an ice -cold beverage

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Wed Jul 14 12:36:00 BST 1999

hey all you wack-ass bee-atches,

i was dismayed to find confusion about the diary nature of hte list.  i'd
have to say that the always gorgeous Mark summed it up rather well.   i
think it's nice that ppl feel comforted enough by the list to talk at ease
about their lives. and *most* of us enjoy reading those little dramas about
everyday.  at least i do.  adn BOO to anyone who doesn't  (oh you knwo what
i mean)

and a double BOO! to Genteel Babes-bashers, for the 'Waves, as i'm sure the
kids willb e calling them in the next issue of TeenStyleFascist, rool
FO-Evah.   and christa agrees with me, so NYAH NYAH!!!

any ppl gonna be in DC for Looper or magnetic fields?  it appears i shall be
attending both soirees, along wiht my buxom floozy bandmate Christa (miss
chaffinch if yer nasty), and xavier-- i will shout out a hearty hello if i
see you there, and we will indeed party like it's 1999, behold, there will
be much rejoicing, and Stephin will look upon it, and he will see that it IS
good.     gawd i'm so nervous about seeing stephin in the flesh..  i'm
afraid he'll yell at me or something, or give me a dirty look like he gave
teri.    only i mourn for my partner in twee cryme, jess is unable to be
there.  *quiet sobbing is heard*   i'll steal a lock of stephin's hair for
you, dear.

i'm glad someone is enjoying my romantic follies, or should i say
pseudo-romantic.  god i sound like an ass tonight, please forgive me.  *ugh*
i sound like such an imbecile, i swear i'm not as full of my bad self as i
appear to be, i just have an over=tart tongue.

maybe i will take some more photos of looper and MF's and have another web
sight of pictures for the world to see. that would be lovely indeed.
bless the beasts and children,
LJ
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Strong like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a NERF ball"

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com