Sinister: Tigermilk statue

Alan Singfield alan.singfield at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 15:28:01 BST 1999

	We should find a beech tree and carve "NC was here" on it (New Cd?).
Then, on the branches, we can hang the cassettes, daisy chained by cutting
the tape and tying it. Then if we can borrow a copy of the real (and now
deflated in value) Tigermilk and stick it at the top of the tree, we will
have a representation of the interconnectedness of the whole tigermilk
thing.

	Around the sculpture, people can mingle by comparing the scratches
and skips they have on their copies. It would be worth any statesman's money
to hear the profound discussions that sometimes took place; "oh yes at the
start of i could be dreaming it sounds like there's a bit of fluff on the
needle"

	At the end of the ceremony, we can cut all the tapes down and give
everyone theirs back, but with a little knot of someone elses copy on it. (A
kind of blood brotherhood of bootleggers). Anyway, most sensible people will
cut the tape in the middle of Electronic Renaiisance, so no damage done
there.

	Tune in next time for more entertainment, !P!O!P! kids...

Spanners.