Sinister: I love it when we`re cruising to-gether

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 16:06:18 BST 1999

Heloooo List,

That poor soul Marcus`s post was very funny...now,I`m not laughing at your
misfortunes in London,but I can just imagine all the incidents. Ok,in my
village it must be population 100 or 200 or so,yes peacefull countryside,but
one day (when I thought my brother was chasing me) a loud van drove up with
heavy-metal music playing and threw a porn magazine at me. ("That`s a good
way to pick up chicks!")At the time I was scared and ran all the way back
home,but now I wish I had taken it (not to look at it silly,but to steal it
from them)and spat on their van,like a tough woman.Or that fabulous "Next
Karate Kid" sequence where the girl jumps up on the hood of the car in
fabulous Flying Killer mode. Ah,the strange things,yes.

I really dont know why I am so perky right now, I should be crying on the
inside.

I have come back from working it for days in the Gospel Tent.Rise up! I
can`t stop clapping for Jesus and it`s really working the other family
members nerves.But really...the Bluesfest was amazing..I saw Smokey Robinson
and I still have the shivers...there`s just something SOMETHING about him!
Hot Damn! He dances and he does that little teasey button thing (un-buttons
one button at a time,very slowly) removes jacket,swings it around.And he
coos to the audience. "Oh yes..sing it out cause you`re so beautiful" I
couldn`t contain my yelps and shreiks,and a bitter old man warned me that
"If you dont move Missy,I will move you." I could`ve rattled his lawn
chair,but I have respect for my elders. (Right MOTHER? like the GOOD,OBDIENT
daughter that I AM) Smokey also does "Feelgood" contests with the
audience..."Alright,do you feel good? heh heh..ok ok..mmmmm yes"

Eeep..you`ve all been out Tigermilking and..I feel guility.I`ve been
sleeping around on Belle and Sebastian! Oh its true,its true.I came into the
crowd early to catch Smokey,and wound up seeing this AMAZING blues guy,whom
I`d never heard of before,but I`m like his biggest fan now. Bobby Rush. Does
anyone else know anything about him? Why wasn`t I told about him before?
He`s 64,he`s made like 250 albums(!)He was in the studios recording before
my dad was even born.. and I just cant get over him. Ok,his lyrics aren`t as
sensitive as Stuarts. (e.g "line up 35 women,I will make love to them all"
"buttermilk bottom")What a performer though! This guy wears tight blue
flares,HUGE glittering diamond belt and hawaiian shirt.He jumps into the
audience,shakes (err,caresses?) your hand.I have been looking for real audio
on him and all I could find was "I Need A Bed Partner".Help me.
You know what`s eerie though? I was searching for information on his album
"Lovin A Big Fat Woman" on the internet,and this came up instead:(im not
joking,it really did come up instead)
htttp://www.cyber-tec.com/roy/
Its like some thug sent by Stuart Murdoch to tell me to stop messing around
in this blues nonsense.But it`s ok,we can ALL live in Utah together.

There are 2 great new webpages out there...Good work Mick "Sexual Eyebrows"
Cooke and Sleeka Sounds Corporation! I thouroughly enjoyed the Top 10`s
(good choices by Chris Geddes) and of course, 70`s WHO which I know nothing
about,but I`ve decided I`m going to hear this Sister Disco song.Anyways,let
me tell you,I feel inspired.

lovvvve,
mrs genevieve david-rush-murdoch-cooke