Sinister: pure entertainment

jesi bell seyfert7 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 17:10:19 BST 1999

I must congratulate the last lot of post-ers, because I thoroughly enjoyed
reading them all.  Not that all sinister posts aren't entertaining, but who
are we joking...some of them do go on a wee bit....

Being at work and bored out of my mind, I always search for something to get
me through those last hours.

I read two posts about Magnetic Fields, which makes me quite jealous, seeing
as i'm on the wrong side of the ocean presently.  The defense for Electronic
Renaissance perked me up too, since i (first time admitting this) have
actually been able to stand dance-y kinda electronic-y music lately and do
enjoy ER at the right moments.  (I always like different songs more at
different times....especially the beatles...they're a real
need-to-be-in-the-right-moment-band, well usually)

Then people got a bit agressive, actually shocking me, by using the fu**
word 3 times i believe (possibly only twice) in only five posts.

I was also entertained by the tree-tape-monument-statue story.  Wonderful
image that is, but i too don't think i could give up my wobbly muffled
Tigermilk tape.

And Genevieve's story of the blues took me home.  Once you are in the
presence of old wonders like that, you have to stop and catch your breath.
I know.....

Cheese, I don't have anything original to say, but I will try to for next
time.

Cheers to the lot of ya....