Sinister: I'm in love with an inanimate object

Heatrexo at xxx.com Heatrexo at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 18:28:12 BST 1999

Hello.
    You'll all have to excuse me. I'm sick :-( and i don't have to work or do
anything today so i was going to go out but now i just want to sit and mutter
how bad i feel to myself. :-(
     Ohhhhh...but I did go on a wild-tigermilk-goose-chase yesterday. Which
ended sucessfully. I'm in love with it. I was never privilaged enough to have
a taped version of it so it's all new to me. it makes my eyes go wide.
     I especially like to do the twist to "You're Just a Baby"
     "Expectations" makes me most happy.
urgh..i'm not feeling good..
sorry this email was purposeless:-(

hopefully everyone is doing better than me..

already lost it,
Heatherxoxo