Sinister: Tigermilk and badges..

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 20:14:54 BST 1999

Hi poptarts ;)

Being probably the only listee who had never heard Tigermilk I awaited mine
arriving with some anticipation.I was muchly chuffed when it came this
morning and it's been playing all day.It's superb (Although you already knew
that)

I just thought i would post and tell you that if you moan about t-shirt sizes
on your order form the nice man at Jeepster sends you an extra large.Yay.It's
not funny being overly tall.My Study at Stow exposes my belly button when I
stretch.I think the tall-chap size is only available for the Rod and Emu one
though.

Righty ho,must mingle...

Steve.Not terrific but competent.xxxxx.