Sinister: BLUEBOY n' B&S.

B o b b y rgpietru at xxx.edu
Thu Jul 15 01:17:32 BST 1999

>does anyone have all BLUEBOY's stuff, barring BANK of England
>('twas abysmal, methinks)....my copy of UNISEX is almost dead and i want to
>have a nice little collection of their stuff(EPs, etc).....anyone out there
>with these things?...and willing to make copies?

hello,
        i have "Unisex" , "if wishes were horses" and their first 7" on Shinky
which are all brilliant. i'm with you on "bank of england" though.  it
reminds me
of some sort of hack suede. shrug.
i'd be willing to make copies of the other stuff, though i'm sure this is
far from their
complete collection.

I thought this would be a good time as any to ask people's opinion of
earlier Blueboy.
to me they sound a whole lot like B&S, sonicly. (B&S are better song
writers). but the
arrangements, and even the vocals and almost exactly the same.  the first
time i heard
'if you're feeling sinister' i thought it was Blueboy that i hadn't heard
before.  shrug.

-bobby.

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry"

rgpietru at student.berklee.edu
http://enfant-sonology.iwarp.com