Sinister: is this the way the tigers do?

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Thu Jul 15 10:19:30 BST 1999

Paula "Booooze Really Satisfies!!!" Cullen made me laugh me arse off when
she said:
>on a different subject altogether,  i watched an entire episode of "ally
mcbeal" last night for the first time....EVER.
christ on a yamaha scooter!  its REALLY bad, isn't it? that is one WHOLE
HOUR of my life that i can NEVER get back.

Preach it to the masses, sista, we shall spread the word far and wide, ally
mcbeal is indeed a piece of shoddy crap that makes me puke.

cheers to the lovely, catpower-loving marie for defending the oft-maligned
ER wiht a passion befitting that mama tiger milking her cubs.....
Cheers to Genevieve for saying "Loving a Big Fat Woman" for the first time
on sinister.
Cheers to the tres-stylin and ultra chic MickCooke, master of that finest of
instruments, the high and might trumpet, trumpeters unite!! for again i must
mention that *I* am one!!   ooh i'm so excited mick posted. he's SOOO
dreamy!!!  *sigh* *hearts fly out of her eyes*  *enter the dreamy solo from
"Wandering Days..."*

speaking of swimming, which boozey paula did, i'm going swimming tomorrow,
with that most frustrating of saucy teases, who would be art girl.  i'm
actualy going to wear a swimsuit.  a 2-piece no less.  FUCK on a yamaha
scooter *?*.  can you believe it?  i'm goign to be so scared.  not to
mention amanda artgirl in a swimsuit? AY CARAMBA.   the girl dont' know what
pain she puts me through.  i should go write a damn blues song about it.
well anyway i'll tell you all how swimmingly my bathing suit went over.  *ye
gods* i haven't worn one since i was like 12 years old.  i swear to god.

I forgot to mention: i want to update the Wee World tribute to bel.  anyone
who doesnt' hate isobel, or the gentle waves, is encouraged to email me with
thier observations.  Hell.  even if you HATE isobel--i can make  a page of
isobel slagging!! i'm not below doing that.  the wee world needs some
thrilling action if it's to keep up wiht sleeka's wunnerful stuey lovefest
page.  so TALK TO ME BABY.......... you know how i like it, yeah, just like
that.

SW sinister posse? is there still planning for a pickanick?  i SHALL be in
tempe as of august 19, busy settling into some semblance of college LIFE>
scary, huh?

i felt so wretched today.  i felt like a dead rat on boiled toast.  i was
very unhappy, frustrated, shaking, crying, sputtering, worrying, nagging,
whining, rocking in a catatonia state, blurting awkward sexual things at
random moments like i had some weird version of tourette's.   and guess
what. i feel okay now.    because it's just not worth  getting bent out of
shape about.  even though every time i listen to twattybots, or francoise
hardy, or my Moose tape, or christa's mix tape, i'll be thiking of *HER* and
how longingly i gazed hour after lonely hour, and how i spilled myself in
pathetic poetry.  it's all too sad.  guess what. i'm going to makemyself a
spirit shield of crow feathers and bone.  (crows talk to me you know) i'm
goign to make myself into a cartoon who is so happy and pretty and powerful.
i'm going to paint "I AM A WITCH" all over my dorm room when i move into it,
and when i got out on the town i'm going to put on a little dress and be
Lila the werewolf.  and seduce everyone who crosses my path.
and guess what.  I am well kissed by the sun, and well made love to by the
moon.
and you can be too.
believe it.

spirit love,
LJ

PS i saw a fluffy wuffy widdow bunny wabbit today, and he was SOOOO cute.
he sat so still and pwetty while i took his picture.  *AWWW*

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Strong like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a NERF ball"

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com