Sinister: Humbel apology

Alan Singfield alan.singfield at xxx.com
Thu Jul 15 09:30:53 BST 1999

	To all of you who came to the defence of Electronic Renaissance:

	Its a free country, isn't it? (well it is here in the Peoples
Republic of Mancunian Libya) I don't like it, but if you do, thats OK... We
all have our own pair of ears!* If you want to cut your Tigermilk tape
*between* "Electronic Renaiisance" and "I Could Be Dreaming" to represent
the hallowed "turning over of the vinyl" you are more than welcome to do so.
Anyway, there might be something on the other side you don't want to mess
up.

	Nick Dastoor, who accused me of "casual slagging" - what a great
idea!Tell me where I might find a "casual slag" and I'll give "casual
slagging" a proper go!

	I *promise* I will listen to Electronic Renaiisance with a new set
of ears this evening. And try to like it.

Spanners.
	>--<

* Oh shit I might have offended people with only one ear. Sorry monaural
people.