Sinister: Green hoops and bluenoses

Andrew Tracey andrewt at xxx.com
Thu Jul 15 11:37:28 BST 1999

hay fever contributed thus

> i was wondering, does anyone know if belle and sebastian are celtic fans
or
> rangers fans? i hope to god that they are celtic fans. i read something
> funny in the paper the other day, during a show in sweden, mogwai
dedicated
> a song to henrik larsson (of celtic). i wonder if we get to hear something

> similar next time belle play here...

Despite the fact I am a big football fan, I would hope that B+S are not that
bothered about football, especially not in the bigoted tribal warfare that
is Rangers + Celtic. If any of them do support a football team I hope it's
one of the smaller ones, like Stenhousemuir or Cowdenbeath (if only for the
names)

bye for now      andrew (still Tigermilkless due to the scarcity of record
shops near work)