Sinister: orphans

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Jul 15 13:53:27 BST 1999

Yes you'll be orphans for a bit next week I'm afraid - I'm being dragged
off for a week of recuperation by the sea in Ireland like Victorian women
did when they had the vapours.  I'm off all week and back the following
Tuesday so I'll wind up the Big List Spring tomorrow before I leave and
hope it doesn't wind down before I get back.  And I'm really sorry for the
few mail messages still pending I haven't got to yet - I'm completely
swamped to be honest.  Anyway I've stocked the kitchen cupboards with food,
and told the neighbours to check on you, so no wild parties, bed early and
be good.

Mummy x