Sinister: are you afraid of the dark?

RPushong at xxx.com RPushong at xxx.com
Thu Jul 15 16:41:20 BST 1999

hello everybody...
                         picking up from Mick McMick...on the film that
scared him...made me think back to a few years ago...a friend of mine used to
work in Wembley Box office ...& one of the perks of the job used to be free
tickets to things that weren't sold out...anyway he got tickets to see
something called Global Conspiracy...far from being some cutting edge band ,
it was more like a conference...and it scared the hell out out of me..., they
had speakers from all over the world...but the scariest thing of all...they
had a band on during 1 of the intervals ...& it was none other than a
pre Kula Shaker Crispian Mills...it took me a little while to recover ...but
i'll never forget the overwhelming sense of paranoia as i left the building.

as for actual movies that scared me ...well nothing scared me more than the
first Nightmare on Elm Street...it wasn't so much the film but more like the
thought that if you go to sleep Freddie will get you...for someone who has
problems sleeping ...this added a new twist to sleepless nights.

in the electronic renaissance debate...& being someone who hadn't heard
Tigermilk beforehand ...it was a bit of a shock on first listening but i kind
of like now..., i think it adds a new dimension...it would have been the
easiest thing in the world to leave this track off the album...,but i like it
when bands i like do things unexpected.

it seems to me there are quite a few B&S rareties floating around & i don't
have anything! but i do have other things to offer...i have Felts last 2 gigs
before they broke up...as well as a very rare Felt secret gig they played
under the name The Dismantled Kings.I've also got 3 Shack gigs from 10 years
ago...the quality i must add is fantastic...i've got other things as
well...if you can email me privately i'm sure we can work out a trade.

                                 i'll say goodbye....
                                         richard.