Sinister: Those numbers are right alright...

Mary Jo mknelly at xxx.com
Thu Jul 15 16:42:20 BST 1999

hi.  this is an unusual first post, but i want to respond.

i read an article in spin (i know i know, but it was the same issue as the
piece on rainer maria) that lead me to believe that the blair with movie
story is completely false.

they interviewed the film students who created the story and then i saw a
piece on mtv that lead me to believe the same thing.  the film students
wanted to create a movie that captured fear.

when i saw that piece and read that interview, i was incredibly
disappointed.  i saw an ad for the movie that gave a timeline and it seemed
so real, so interesting.

but i'm lead to believe there is no witch, no killings, no film students
dead, no actual footage found, etc etc.  just a hoax to scare you silly.
apparently, it's working.

i hope i'm wrong.  it would be MUCH better if it was a true story.

mary jo, whose name is REALLY mary jo, who is so happy to have an actual
copy of tigermilk.