Sinister: Milking the water...

Giita . giita at xxx.com
Thu Jul 15 16:43:23 BST 1999

Hello Tiggerpuppies,
How has everything been in e-mail land?
I haven´t been online for almost a month now and it has been terribly
depressing...I missed my Sinister :( ...

Yes, I am going to continue ranting about Tigermilk..I just got it today
from Jeepster(a bit late I think), I am giving my best friend a copy..

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 marie elia wrote:
Subject: Re: Sinister: Tigermilk statue

- --- Alan Singfield <alan.singfield at iSOFTplc.com>
wrote:
>Anyway, most sensible people will
>cut the tape in the middle of Electronic
>Renaiisance, so no damage done there.

oh, dear.  i just can't take this.  just as lesley jo
will fiercly come to the defense of her beloved
isobel, i feel i can no longer keep quiet at the abuse
that Electronic Renaissance is taking.  what is wrong
with you popkids?  can't you appreciate the pure
synthesized beauty?  the petshopboys-ness of it?  the
way struan's silvery vocals cut and shimmer and echo
through layers of pure dance beats?  sheesh!  i cue my
tape up so that E.R. is the first song when i go for a
drive...  *sigh*  i suppose i can't convince you
all...

Yes, Electronic Renaissance is one of my absolute favorite Tigermilk tunes
:) I used to play it over and over again...I once put Electronic on at full
volume during a Theater performance me and some kids wrote..The play and the
music went very well together..

What have I been up to?  I have been working too much.  Because I work
outside i have been drowning myself in Icelandic rainwater..
I desperately need sunshine!! Why is there a cloud over Reykjavik??
..I have been partying a bit..but I have to get out of the Ice and go
somewhere...I guess i´ll have to wait until  All Tomorrow´s..

Well I am going to an amuzement park to lift my spirits so,
I´ll stop my whining and go off..

XXX @->-- Giita

"And we all say we don´t want to be alone,
we wear the same clothes because we feel the same.."
                                End a century - Blur