Sinister: Whew, im tired!

JaMeS eculb at xxx.com
Fri Jul 16 02:26:23 BST 1999

hi, not much to say really, just a line to say that to occupy the long
summer months which would surely otherwise idly pass me by ive spent
redesigning my webpage, still at
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Hall/7789
nothing new here, ive put a couple of scanned in setlists on it but overall
it looks a *little* bit more tidy i hope. or probably doesnt. anyway if
anyone does stumble on it and finds glaring errors please let me know :)
yeah and i apologise in advance for the annoying geocities ads...
..i saw that b&s doc which was on bbc scotland today as my sister kindly
taped it for me. Chris was my favourite. aww, he's such a mummy's boy! where
did i read that ' women just want to mother him'? he was great in it.
yeah, and did anyone find out what that song was stuart was singing about
Kelloggs and Nabisco was, nr the start of the prog? i cant remember if
anyone did, its been really bugging me all day...like an early demo or
something...ooh, and ive finally joined the picture sinister 'hall of fame',
yay, or nay as the case may be.....
JaMeS :)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Hall/7789