Sinister: stop the insanity!

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Fri Jul 16 04:16:42 BST 1999

oh, dear...  as i sat in grand central station tonight
waiting for my 9pm train, i thought, oh hell just
splurge and buy Time Out even though there's never
anything good in it... so i did...  and there was a
highly positive review of tigermilk (which by the way
i received yesterday in the mail -- way to go,
jeepsta!  you all are the collective proverbial bomb!
p!r!o!p!s!).  except that -- they totally ragged on
electronic renaissance... twice!  the bastards!
something like if b&s had left it off, the album would
be a perfect pop album.  sheesh!  i agree with whoever
said that it would have been easy to leave E.R. off
the album but it's good they didn't -- soooo true!
it's total silvery synth indulgence!  admit it!  you
all shake yr boo-tay in the privacy of yr bedroom
while listening to this track.  i know it.  mmm-hmmm.
 yes, mickmcmick!!  we Must have a nyc b&s club night!
 and soon!  before they send me kicking and screaming
back to school in western pennsylvania -- which is,
however, closer to my favourite state of ohio.  c'mon!
 it's shaped like a freakin' heart!  how could you not
love a state shaped like a heart???  ohio -- the heart
of it all... mmm...

oh, um, mary jo slipped in:
> i read an article in spin (i know i know, but it was
> the same issue as the piece on rainer maria) that
> lead me to believe that the blair with movie
> story is completely false.

A)  ja wohl, it's totally a sham.  which dun't make it
any less freaky...

B)  do not... i repeat do NOT ... read the spin
article on rainer maria...  unless you already know
and love them and can therefore disregard this piece
of rubbish and icky ewwy orgy pic of a caithlin
sandwich... what were they Thinking???  at least it's
sort of funny b/c bill and kyle are all looking all
into this naked thing, and caithlin looks obliviously
bemusedly at the camera like, can you believe this??
blah!  spin sux my lily white arse.  oh, too much
information...

oh, enough rambling for one night.

take care, all ...
i'm off to sleep whilst listening to tigermmmmilk...
programmed to repeat electronic renaissance a few
times to fall asleep to, so there you blasphemers!!

xoxo,
marie

===