Sinister: Re: Those Numbers are Right alright

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 16 07:07:03 BST 1999

It seems poor Matt accidentally mailed this only to me, but its obviously to
the list to here it is:

Howdy folks.  This is my first post on the board.  And, sorry to say, its a
somewhat negative one.  I would just like to get the record straight, if it
hasn't already in later posts.  The Blair Witch Project is completely fake.
Ingenius as it is, it is, alas, not real.  The directors hired the three
actors, gave them camcorders, and told them to go out in the woods and ad
lib.  They left battery packs and instructions at certain areas for the cast
to pick up.  The directors would go into the woods at night, when the cast
was asleep, and rustle around outside to scare them.  It may seem real, but
it is nothing more than a faux documentary.

-Matt (Sebstian95 at aol.com)