Sinister: Huge Flipping Great Big Picnic in Honeys Honour - open invite!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 16 13:11:07 BST 1999

Sinister people, Word!

Alone? At work? At home? Feeling like there must be more to life than
reading Dawsons Wrap? (http://www.dawsonswrap.com) Well, the solution to
your problems is at the end of this month!

Yes folks - HOT DAMN - there will be a Huge Fucking Great Big Picnic in
honour of Honeys Huge Fucking Computers (they brought us all together!),
in London Towne this 31st of July. I will be there, and so will lots of
people, and lots of booze too. It will be cool, you all should come.
People from all over the country are going to come, and Oon from
Thailand should come too, cos she is ace.

Apparently according to Londoners wot know these things - this picnic
will be on "Primrose Hill", and we will meet everyone at "Camden Tube"
at 2pm - and then bimble off up a hill I supose. We'll get drunk and eat
picnic foods and do whatever one *does* at picnics, I supose.

I went to Camden once. I bought a Freedesign album and the B*witched
single. I expected to see more Menswe at r type people. Instead I just saw
shops with Fucking Huge Sound Systems playing what is probably
Drill'n'Bass. Thanks for explaning that concept to me Andy :)

A few of us are going to have a meet-up before the Marine Research
shennanigans on the 29th, but flip knows whats going on there. Best mail
me or Alix Campbell if you want to come along. Me and Alix and Miss
Erica Miss and Johnk and his harem of laydee-friends are going. Martin
Rissotto, drop me a life if you're coming too, you big smellface.

But enough about that:

New Order man!! Mick Mc Pennington mentioned "Dreams Never End" - what a
wonderful song! Even though it has Peter Hook singing right? Bless the
dude. I wonder if he had his mic down as low as his bass? Oh what a man,
Peter Hook. Scruffy bastard eh?

I'm suprised no-one else seems to have noted a more upsetting remark in
one of Brian McMicks (Sorry I really have no idea which name I should
stick too, I like the mix) other posts, which expressed less than
complimentary remarks about Stevies songs - what fuckers eh?? Stevie
rocks! Stevie "Guitar God" Jackson, oh yeah. I wake up to Stevie every
morning - admittedly cos I have the Manchester concert poster above my
bed - but hey if I could program my cd player to wake me up to
Chickfactor each morning I'd be a much happier person.

Apparently William Hague is concerned about "the swelling wave of
English Nationalism". Yes. Cos I've noticed so many people proud to be
English these days. Even I cling desperately to the fact "I was born in
Scotland we just had to move when I was three" excuse. Why not let the
English be proud of their own country? If they can find anything to be
proud OF, surely isn't that *good*? Or are we sticking to the common
assumption anyone with a bit of pride in England is a racist sexist OI!
skinhead?

Too much time on my hands folks,
bye,
Love Sarah