Sinister: Mick Cooke

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 16 18:47:17 BST 1999

chris.jones at saqnet.co.uk
http://www.saqnet.co.uk/users/saxtead/chris.htm

Apologies for the relevant subject heading, I know it is a bit out of
character.

I may be being a bit dozy here, but didn't we get an e-mail from Mick Cooke
the other day?
Nobody has really mentioned this, and, if it was him this is the first time
that I can recall a band member posting to the list.
Sorry if I missed the 1001 messages that were actually about Mick Cookes
e-mail, or if I have been fooled by a thinly disguised Mick Cooke hoax.

Chris Jones.