Sinister: Bunch of Loopers?

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 16 20:29:02 BST 1999

as in, any plans yet for a New York sinisterine pre-looper gig meetup? if
not, I'll volunteer my services to help arrange one. email me privately and
we'll collectively sort something out.

I've got my own cubicle at my internship now. moving up in the world, I tell
you. moving to different offices at least. and we've got a PANTRY (not break
room, mind, PANTRY) with free fountain soda in Viacom cups. MTV is one floor
down. anyone else on the list work in the Paramount building on Broadway? we
could do lunch. I'm tempted to download mIRC on my computer here and chat
clandestinely, like Honey and Keith (Who?) and Timmy P!O!P!kins did in the
old days. sigh.

and in light of recent allusions to Wilco, I saw the Old 97s play last night
and they ROCKED. if you like _Summerteeth_ give their _Fight Songs_ a try.
lead singer Rhett is a big b&s fan, apparently, and it seems that the
handclaps on the song "Oppenheimer" were b&s-inspired. go figure. so NY
looper-bound listees, drop me a line.

au reservoir,
Amanda

"If you are good at anything, that is beauty."
         --from _Taxi Driver Wisdom_

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043