Sinister: Back from the pub posting

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Sat Jul 17 00:09:36 BST 1999

Hi poptarts,
Just back from the pub and slightly,ahem,"delicate".However this simply means
that big words will be scare and badly spelled.The point is that I asked 9
people about B&S and got 2 "No clues",3 "The band that rigged the Brits" and
4 "The really cool bands"....Is this media penetration not going too
far?...Blah,blah basically a nothing post but I do love you all.;)

Steve.Lubricated yet still sunny natured.xxxxxxx