Sinister: WILCO dilemma!:) (not B&S related) and anticipated movies:)

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Sat Jul 17 06:25:16 BST 1999

Hey listees,
Thanks to all the darlinks! who voiced their opinions on the new Wilco
album. But here is the real question (sorry for it not being B&S related)
which is better: "Being There" or "Summer Teeth"? I like my country music
heart-breaking with pedal steel and gorgeous melodies in it (Palace, Smog,
some of Tanya Donelly, Lambchop). Do either of them fit that
description??? Give the lowdown on those albums!
In my stereo: One Dove "Breakdown" one of the most gorgeous song ever
written
                      Delakota "C'mon Cincinnati"
                      Travis' new stuff
American listees who have seen either "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Blair Witch
Project" (can't wait to see both of 'em). What's the general consensus on
them? Did you enjoy them?
Seeya later listees
Kin Woo