Sinister: new member

Benjamin Dexter benjbot at xxx.com
Sat Jul 17 12:52:34 BST 1999

Dear fellow list members,
	This is m first post to the list. I'd have sent one earlier, but I just
learned how to send an e-mail, so I'm not sure if this will work.
	I first heard this lovely band on Christmas morning, when it was and she
heard they were similar to his music.
	By halfway through the first verse of "It Could Have Been A Brilliant
Career," I knew I'd love this band. I've got all the lps and eps, but I've
never heard them live or seen their videos. Does anyone know how I could
alleviate this problem without leaving the United States?
	I live in Alaska, and aside from one person, I've never met a Belle and
Sebastian fan. Is there anyone here from Alaska or near Alaska? That's
pretty much all I have to say for starters. I've enjoyed observing this list
and look forward to being a part of it.
	-Benjamin Dexter
p.s. I do like "Electronic Rennaissance."