Sinister: Forwarded mail....from me to me to you, don't worry

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Sun Jul 18 04:13:30 BST 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:05:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: KIMberly Rehak <lifeinpink at xxx.com>
To: rehakk at alleg.edu

good evening,
it's saturday night and i'm sleepy.  i'm too without energy to get up
and go out and do something so i decided to post.  i've been caged in a
shoe store all day (job #3) and will be there all day tomorrow.  last
night, i grabbed tigertitties from my car and tossed it in the cd
player we have a work.  it lasted a few songs before they made me take
it out.  "put the r&b back in."  <sigh>  incidently, (actually it is
not incidently, it just sounded like a proper transistion to use) i
found out i start working job #4 (if you work for much any longer
you'll be known as the girl who always working) on the day i come home
from new york.  new york looper meet up, bitte please?  i'll be there.
you can see me.  i'll fix my hair really pretty and shave my legs and
pitties (sorry, i play with the stubs too much when it's growing too
long there)  a la smooth and maybe bring fluffy fluffly lala along
(it's a purse) and -if you're lucky- make my infamous monkey face!!!
oooo, such a wonderful offer, i know.

. . .

at the shoe store we have two shoes.  one is named bella and the other
is named sebastian (sebastian is on clearance sale for $10).  perhaps i
should take a picture of bella and sebastian personified in shoe form?

i feel like i have been hiding in a hole for the past week.  i haven't
seen my beautiful mummy in about three days and i live with her!  she
asked me to go miniature golfing after work today but i was too
unenergetic and poor to go.

does anyone know what blonde redhead are like live?  i shall find out
tomorrow anyway.  the lonesome organist is great live!  as he played
his closing tune with some tap shoes and a steel drum, this piss drunk
dude from "back stage" came out in his undies (pants?) and had this
silly, bewildered look on his face.

i forget what i was going to say here...

oooo now i know.  i wanted to thank everyone who offered to tape the r1
bowlie broadcast for me.  i asked and soo many people responded so
generously and kindly and it really touched my heart <typed with one
hand as she gently wipes a tear from her eye with the other>  and
thanks for everyone on sinister for being internet geeks like me.  hehe

must go, granny wants to head to bed and i'm at her home,
love and kisses,
KIMberly
            xx