Sinister: he's got the monkeys, let's see the monkeys

Heatrexo at xxx.com Heatrexo at xxx.com
Sun Jul 18 07:47:09 BST 1999

not a very belle and sebastianesque subject..but Alladdin is definitely my
favorite Disney movie, kind of.

Hello Everyone!
   Mission accomplished!! my best friend, Alex; has now joined Sinister
safely resting in the nursery.
    I've nothing really exciting to say, but i'll say it anyway... I saw Eyes
Wide Shut on Friday. I thought it was excellent. I also had the erm...luck of
seeing She's All That. If that movie is running towards you, run the opposite
direction and fast, same thing goes for McDonalds breakfast food..
    As far as the (Tony/Linda)Blair Witch Project... I'm not allowing myself
to see it, even though i do consider myself quite the tough bad ass.
::cough:: I would be afraid the rest of my life (not like i'm not already)...
I would undoubtably leave in a state of terror.Raise your hand if you've seen
it already. Was it really pants splitting scary? Apparently it's either never
showing in Milwaukee or it's been postponed. Ohhh...yeah, I thought Darth
Maul was scary too ..::shudder::not as scary as the "powder man" (that's what
i call him) in Lost Highway.. I think i must just be afraid of everyone on
the planet.
    As for Belle and Sebastian content.. I finally got the "This is Just a
Modern Rock Song" EP (Yes, partially cos it was hard to find..partially cos i
have no money) and i got a chance to put it on after work this morning ( i
work in a nursery)....I threw my head back in delight..Slow Graffiti is just
plain gorgeous.. not suprising..something else i'm in love with by belle and
sebastian..

Ohhhhh...I've filled all of your heads with Blah.

Hopefully everyone is doing well.

Starfish and Secret Handshakes to Alex

a kitty who's lost her mittens,
Heatherxoxo