Sinister: don't shave your legs when they're covered in mosquito bites

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Sun Jul 18 16:05:07 BST 1999

howdy nectarines,
just having seen the new b/s web sight, and c'est chic.  love the "Hi-tech"
b&s logo.  and the funny picture of weechris.    and muchrod's new entry.

yes teh blair witch thing is a big fake story, so dont' freak out, children,
it's all tales.   i'm doubting just HOW scary the film could be, alhtough it
looks really interesting and cheap.  i just really like the way that girl
screams in all the promos, it's beautiful.  what a great scream.
I like screamers.

fella you are ill......i should have known it was cursed.  my life is
turning into some fucked up soap opera.  i feel abandoned, strung along and
despised, yet i'm still sexually frustrated, go figure.   maybe she's born
with it, maybe it's maybelline, who knows?   but it's made my life into a
living nightmare.   sorry to go on, but it does irk me that sheseems to
prefer guzzling malt liquor in cornfields wiht a bulldyke, than even
spending time with me.   *WHO* loves ya baby??  never mind, what a load of
rubbish.  but it's all good, because i am a witch, and i'm putting a hex on
all of them what wronged me.  a pox on you, BOO!

all the ppl that hate the gentle waves, is it because they dont' like her
voice?

in more pleasant veins, i have made another belle convert just last night.
listen......i'm hanging out with a gay boy who i met cos he's a friend of
artgirl.  (by Jove....!)  i ran into him one night and attended a soiree,a
nd we became fast confidants and partners in cryme, namely and chiefly the
cryme of figuring out what the hell is the deal with artgirl pullin gmy
strings.  but anyway, so i was showing hin my photo album which had a couple
pictures from DC of the belles and stuart M.  at the sight of Stuey's Arms
of Sex, my gay boy friend was entranced.  "He's cute......he's so sexy!"
andf other compliments.   i began sighing about the many virtues of this
band, and offered to pull out my tape of dog on wheels/3-6-9.  and my friend
enjoyed it so much he wanted to hear more of them.  i do believe he's in
lust with stu.  "He'd be a credit to our race," he observed.  tee-hee.
stuart hath charms to persuade boys and girls alike.   still, i wish he
could have sighed over isobel with me.  how strange!!  i realized how fun it
is to have gay boys as friends.   they were looking thru my sketchbook, and
i didn't mind at all for them to see my *ahem* selfportrait, cos i knew they
wouldn't leer at me, they think girls prts are icky!!   *hehe*   still i
refused to let the straight boy look at it, that just wouldn't be right.
no sir, i dont' like that at all.

i just wanted to tell y'all about that cos it made my day.
weathershow kicks my ass.  stevie rocks out!!!
dreaming of DC, see you at loooooooper!!!!  *aw shucks!*
LJ
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"why take a trip on acid when you can read the Bible?"
--PJH

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com