Sinister: Chart/Tigermilk relationship

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 18 17:28:18 BST 1999

chris.jones at saqnet.co.uk
http://www.saqnet.co.uk/users/saxtead/chris.htm

I am listening to Radio 1 now, they are playing the number 21 tune, that
means album countdown next. Ooh, where will it be?
Here we go:

10. The Man Who - Travis (cool album)
9. The Very Best - Dean Martin
8. Party Album - Vengaboys
7. Surrender - Chemical Brothers
6. Synkronized - Jamiroquai
5. Gold - Abba
4. My Love Is Your Love - Whitney Houston
3. Ricky Martin - Ricky Martin
2. Come On Over - Shania Twain
1. By Request - Boyzone

Where is it?
There must be a mistake, how did Tigermilk fail to make the top 10?

Chris Jones.