Sinister: every hair is numbered like every grain of sand

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 05:32:18 BST 1999

True story...

I was sitting in my car melting from the blinding heat (because i am too poor
to fix the air conditioner) in yucky cape cod traffic and i was blaring iyfs
from my stereo to keep me alive.  nobody was appreciating it very much but do
i care?  of course i do not.  Then a lovely little old lady with a car full
of pretty pretty flowers was next to me and she  said "what radio station are
you listening to?" and i said "oh. it's a cd" and she says "oh, it's very
pretty."  That made my day.  I don't why but it did. And today i can't seem
to find it which makes me very very sad.

oh well there are more in the record store and i am going to see looper on
tuesday.  apparantly there are many boston listees so i hope i will see you
all.  i am bringing my good silly b&s convert friend so much fun should had.
i will be wearing the brightest red pants you've ever seen so say Hell-o if
you see me.

I haven't posted in a while but i am in The Strangest mood.  i had The
Craziest dream  EVER last night and to-night i cut off all my long locks.  I
can't stop  playing with my hair, so light and bouncy, bouncy, bouncy.  This
is probably how all those young little flappers felt bobbing their hair for
the first time.  well, no, probably not.  Now you know why i haven't posted
in a while.  Because i'm Boring and Crazy and that is not a good combination,
no. And knowing is Half the battle.  so now you'll just have steal my flag.
No Don't!  winning isn't everything.

hugs and nuzzles and warm milk,
juniper

p.s.  has anyone else noticed how much fun it is to get dressed/undressed to
the song dog on wheels?  i have.