Sinister: there's no portrait in the room

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 19 10:22:13 BST 1999

Hiya,kids!

I must be the only Sinisterine not owning a digital copy yet.Should I feel
totally ashamed? I promise I will get one when my financial state improves
, which it will be when my ex-landlord pays me back my deposit.There is
some excuse too long and intimate to expose here, anyway, about why my
Tigermilk (with the Radio 1 session on the B-side)tape is one of my most
precious belongings and I will keep to listen to it no matter which glossy
new CD comes to augmentate my collection.My tape won't go to therapy
because of feeling ignored, I am a good mother, and if it stays overnight
at Bill Wyman's mansion it will be conveniently told off. Probably nobody
else in the list is so no-fashionable as to watch Channel 4
documentaries,so please don't take my comments too seriously.

The landlord's topic  has to be taken seriously, however.My current one
does not allow me to put any poster on my bedroom's wall, allegedly
because of the very recent painting, Blue Tack spoiling it...etc.But I
need my TWATTYBUS one in front of me when going to bed.Chris Geddes is my
spiritual leader, specially after seeing him getting rid of papparazzis
and similar individuals during Bowlie days, and his ace DJ sessions.If I
was a devote Iranian muslim, would I be allowed to put some  Ayatollah
Jomeini's portrait or not? I am sure I could appeal to some Human Rights
court in that case, or my landlady would be too scared of being prosecuted
in Rushdie's fashion and would smooth her rules.

I am afraid 999 troubled teenagers and ex-teenagers in cardies are not
frightening enough.

xxx

Arantxa