Sinister: there's no portrait in the room

Iangstl at xxx.com Iangstl at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 15:43:37 BST 1999

Arantxa worried....

<< But I
 need my TWATTYBUS one in front of me when going to bed.Chris Geddes is my
 spiritual leader, specially after seeing him getting rid of papparazzis
 and similar individuals during Bowlie days, and his ace DJ sessions. >>

Get it foam core mounted, at a copy shop probably, then it's all stiff like
and you can prop it up anywhere you like. You will ruin his backside as it
will be attached to something quite hard, but he will stay hard and on the
ready for you always and forever.

hints from
dawn