Sinister: bored bored bored

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 17:27:32 BST 1999

 Darling listfiends,

I went charidee shopping today, I bought a kid's mighty morphin' power
rangers t-shirt which looks just super against my british (read: pasty)
skin. Oh yeah.

 James said:

 > friends. The reaction was weird beyond degree. Have you ever had the
 > feeling that your person you're talking to is actually talking to
 > someone else, y'know, they talk back to you, but it doesn't follow on
 > from what you've just said. Did this happen to anyone else?

 Oh yes. I dress a little differently to the majority of my friends I know
 from school, not that I dress particularly well, but occasionally they get
 all hot under the collar and start saying:

 "Why? why dress like that? you don't have to. You look stupid. It's like
 you don't *want* to fit in"
 "well I like the way I dress"
 "but why! why!"

 I'm going to a party on wednesday, I think. It's a bond party, so I'm
 guessing I'll have to try and make a bond-girl outfit, though I thought it
 would probably be more interesting to go in a suit and slick my hair back
 like Roger Moore. I was pleased to hear that garbage are recording the new
 Bond theme music, not because I'm a particular fan, but it's interesting
 to see someone without such a typically velvety-swoon doing their bit, as
 Shirlee will.

 I went to my grandma's and she gave me a bottle of Babysham
 grandmas I left, saying "It's only 6% dear, don't worry, you're only young
once,
 eh?". I was quaking in my boots, I can tell you.

 why did you let my kitten die?

 Erica

 "Now you know what my lips think,
  I'll write on your arms