Sinister: we migt as well collect belle tapes until we die

hay fever i_love_moon at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 19:13:33 BST 1999

ok sorry sinisters,

it was not my meaning to upset people by send my previous email. all i tried
to do is write down my answer to one question. so my answer was not
completely right - oooh no, i feel soooo bad about myself...

> > - Family Tree (have only been heard in dublin if my memory is right)
>
>Oooh, that's a new one to me!

well maybe the song isn't called Family Tree, the boy that copied the show
to me listed the song as Family Tree, if now the song is really called Hail
To All Tweefuckers, then ok.

> > - Hurley's Got A Dream (or Hurley's Having Dreams, demo)
> > - Pocketbook Angel (i only have this one on demo tape aswell)
> > - London Has Let Me Down (i got this from a demo tape)
>
>None of these are, to my knowledge, B&S songs. They were all
>written & recorded by Stuart M before the formation of the band.

Hmm so the line is quite thin isn't it? Would you call Beautiful a Belle
track of a Lisa Helps The Blind track? So if Belle all the sudden decided to
throw Hurley's Got A Dream on a B-side, then woops, it's a Belle and
Sebastian song?

>Actually, "What goes on" is a Velvet Underground song, rather than a
> >Beatles song.  Plenty of other bands have covered it regularly, from >the
>Feelies to Screaming Trees to Luna to Pavement.

Yeah you are actually right. Boo me.

>I recall hearing that all the songs on the next album would be >Stuart M.
>songs, which cast a doubt on the likelihood it'll be on >the next album.
>Then again, I haven't had time to listen to my >Bowlie tape yet, isn't
>Winter Wooskie/Woofkie a Stuart D. song, and >isn't Landslide an Isobel
>one?

yeah yeah but in an interview i read they would do records specially for
different members, but i don't recalling the next would be Murdochs. but
you're probably right.

fjärilspussar,

Johan
OPERATIONAL THINKING AT WORK