Sinister: Pedal Pushers. Arf arf.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 19 22:10:46 BST 1999

Hey there,

lookin' smoooth tonight laydeez and gents, now what can I do yer for?
You have to IMAGINE that I'm typing in a cockney barrow boy style of
course, else that sentence lost all intended dramatic meaning. Some day
in the future, I bet computers will read out emails to us, and we can
choose their accents. I bet that will happen.

LJM:
> my life is
>turning into some fucked up soap opera.  i feel abandoned, strung along and
>despised, yet i'm still sexually frustrated, go figure.

*sigh* I wish my life was interesting enough to be a soap opera too. I
don't know any "bulldykes", the only gay gals I know are happily going
out with each other, or being...well, boringly well-adjusted most of the
time. Apart from the few who think they're being like, RADICAL by
snogging openly on the dancing-floor. They just get shouted at for
getting in the way of the drunken fools who insist on jumping around to
"ohh fucking wow I love this song...what is it again?"

LJM tambien pero con un subjecto differente:
>all the ppl that hate the gentle waves, is it because they dont' like her
>voice?

Yes. And her face. And her personality. And her clothes. And her hair.
And she smells bad. She's a crap dancer too. And her songwriting
"talent". Har! Throw her off the bridge!! She wore PEDAL PUSHERS! If
clothes reflect personality then Isobel is a 12yr old townie trendy who
got to shop in "New Look" for the first time with 5 pounds her momma
gave her to "get her out of those fucking mothercare pinafores".

All the people who like Gentle Waves, is it because you want to have sex
with Isobel? Gee wizz Martha.

I got this brilliant thing for my pooter, called "windowblinds", which
change the appearance of all your programs, so even if you're bimbling
along on a horrible smelly beige PC instead of a spankin' new blue iMac,
all your windows programs look like they're Mac applications. Its like a
skin for all you applications. They're cool! www.stardock.com I think
was where I gottem.

I'm such a geek. And I'm tired.

I'll be in London on Monday and for all of next week. Does anyone fancy
a pint or few or the odd vodka and lime?
byebye,
Sarah
xxx