Sinister: You're such a pretty thing

Lana622 at xxx.com Lana622 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 22:15:19 BST 1999

Has anyone else noticed that the opening three cords of "I could be Dreaming"
are the exact same as the starting cords in "Change" by The Lightning Seeds?
Just something I picked up while listening to Tigermilk for the 8th time
today (I just got it, that's my excuse, what's yours?)

Put your foot down and drive, you silly thing,
   Lana

--Who is quite bothered by the line "the only things I'll read are faces" in
"a summer wasting".  I quite like to read books in the summer.

PPS.  A special welcome to our new Toronto boy, but I quite disagree with the
bad review of Ontario Place.  I went there when I was 8 and had a kick-ass
time at the Lego displays.